This is my world of cycling and just a fun way for me to share my experiences, thoughts and joy I have for cycling. Thanks for visiting Cycle Jabber and good luck in your training! Dirk Friel

Thursday, March 23, 2006


Finally got out on the road bike today after all the recent snow in Boulder. As you can see Chuck, Tyler and I had a bit of fun on skis earlier this week at North BDR park. Those guys wooped my butt in the "no poling" races.

Well, today I felt I had to make up for lost time so I resorted to a 3.5hr ride with an hour at 295 avg watts (jst above my IM pace/CP300). I thought this would provide a bit of muscular endurance and accelerated aerobic fitness just prior to the weekend Stazio race. Stazio should give me much needed power and anaerobic work.
See ya--Dirk

posted by Dirk at 5:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home