This is my world of cycling and just a fun way for me to share my experiences, thoughts and joy I have for cycling. Thanks for visiting Cycle Jabber and good luck in your training! Dirk Friel

Monday, May 29, 2006




Today I rode with an Ergomo and my Garmin 301 in order to check the altitude on the Ergomo unit. It seems the Ergomo reads 500ft lower than the Garmin. I now need to re-calibrate the Ergomo.

64°F
I set another new record today with my highest CP90 of 2006 at 280w! Plus yet another 8,000+ft day of climbing! Very cool.

These maps and graphs show my altitude gain on the day. I Rode up Magnolia to meet Steve and Jim at Coal Creek Canyon and Peak to Peak Highway by 9:30am. I left my place at 8am so I had to pretty much time trial up Magnolia to get to the meeting place on time.

Once with Steve and Jim we rode to Eldora, then did Cold Spring road and back up to Steve's house. Great ride especially since it ended at Steve's with cold beer and a burger!

Ciao
Dirk

posted by Dirk at 2:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home