This is my world of cycling and just a fun way for me to share my experiences, thoughts and joy I have for cycling. Thanks for visiting Cycle Jabber and good luck in your training! Dirk Friel

Friday, September 19, 2008

Interviews and more

Fall is in the air in Colorado and I've already turned the page and started to prepare for 2009. As far as I'm concerned the 2008 season is over and it's on to greater results in '09.

I've been busy lately at TrainingPeaks and the best part of the job lately has been all the great interviews with some cycling super stars. Just this week we spoke with Cadel Evans and during the Tour of Missouri we posted a short interview with Marco Pinotti, and just prior to Missouri I sat down with Tom Danielson to discuss how he has progressed from his big crash he had in last year's Vuelta.

See all the interviews on the TrainingPeaks blog and at Click Caster.

Cross season has started and I may get the nerve to jump in this sunday's race. I have to admit being anaerobic for 60 minutes doesn't sound too fun but the atmosphere at cross races makes up for it. I just need to keep things in perspective and make it a fun event more than competition.


posted by Dirk at 8:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home