This is my world of cycling and just a fun way for me to share my experiences, thoughts and joy I have for cycling. Thanks for visiting Cycle Jabber and good luck in your training! Dirk Friel

Monday, April 03, 2006


Heads of State:
I love this group shot of Uli (SRM Founder), Hunter Allen (Cycling Peaks Software Founder), Steve Johnson (USAC COO), Scott Schnitzpahn (USAT Director of Coaching), Jiri Mainus (USAC Compt Dir. and my national team coach as a Junior), Max Testa (Godfather of US racing, Coach for Motorola, Sports Performance Program at the UC Davis Medical Center, etc), and Gear Fisher (Training Peaks Founder).

All of these guys do a great job and it will be exciting to see what they are cooking up next for all of us to enjoy!

posted by Dirk at 1:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home