This is my world of cycling and just a fun way for me to share my experiences, thoughts and joy I have for cycling. Thanks for visiting Cycle Jabber and good luck in your training! Dirk Friel

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Vitamin Cottage takes 2nd win in Two days!
Stazio Criterium, Boulder...Jon Baker won with Chuck Coyle 2nd. I led the sprint out and finished 5th. Great ride guys! Also our new teammate Scott Tietzel won the field sprint with ease!

This week Tyler decided to remain a spectator after all the hype between the UCI and the fact that Tyler raced the first Stazio three weeks ago. This allowed the pros to race, although there weren't many in Boulder this weekend as most were in Redlands.

Chuck finished top 10 at the Ft Collins, CSU crit a few hours after the Stazio race (where he placed 2nd). He raced three separate races in two days in two states. This sets new standards..Go Chuck

posted by Dirk at 3:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home