This is my world of cycling and just a fun way for me to share my experiences, thoughts and joy I have for cycling. Thanks for visiting Cycle Jabber and good luck in your training! Dirk Friel

Tuesday, February 06, 2007


Check out Michael's Diary entry above. He gives a good perspective on how the T-Mobile training camp went and how everyone from the support staff to the riders think and act as a team. It's also good to see the team is giving him every opportunity to prove himself by staying focused on his personal goals with a motivating schedule of races.


Here is Michael and I heading out for a cyclocross ride last week, the day before he headed off to California for his second training camp.


posted by Dirk at 9:57 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

way off topic, but i figured the top's the best spot to ask.

i read your post about the race up mount evans, where you posted your average power (248 i think?) for the 2:05 climb. can you also post here how much you weigh? i'm trying to extrapolate my own time on evans and the power calculators online don't seem to model evans very well.

8:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home