This is my world of cycling and just a fun way for me to share my experiences, thoughts and joy I have for cycling. Thanks for visiting Cycle Jabber and good luck in your training! Dirk Friel

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Michael Rogers Abandons Crashes out of the Tour

What a sad day for Michael Rogers and the T-Mobile Team. What started out as a perfect day for the Australian leader of T-Mobile turned out to be the worste day of his racing career. Michael crashed on the descent of the Roseland climb and hurt what seems to be his hand and shoulder. He abandoned after having fought hard for about 20 kilometers. Oh how quick the Tour changes. I just hope he can take a good rest now and refocus his long term goals on the 2009 Tour now.


Marcus Berghardt data on the Roseland category 1 climb.




posted by Dirk at 6:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home