This is my world of cycling and just a fun way for me to share my experiences, thoughts and joy I have for cycling. Thanks for visiting Cycle Jabber and good luck in your training! Dirk Friel

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cross Vegas, USA Criterium Finals and Interbike

Vegas here we come! I'll be attending the Interbike show next week (the 26th-28th) along with my partners at Peaksware. It is always an exciting time to connect with the cycling industry and see all of the newest products. In addition to all of the usual booth browsing and "after hours" activities, this year's show has a few additional events including two high profile races. Wednesday night is the cyclo cross race Cross Vegas, and then the USA Criterium Series finale race is Thursday night at Mandalay Bay.

Event Sites:
Cross Vegas:
http://www.dbcevents.com/CrossVegas.html

World Championship Sports Network- USA Criterium Finals
http://finals.usacrits.com/

I'm looking forward to actually being a competitor in the Crit Worlds next week. My season has gone incredibly well and I was able to squeeze out an invitation to the race. For anyone attending look for me in the orange and purple Vitamin Cottage team on a bright orange Eddy Merckx frame.

If you are attending the show look for the Peaksware (TrainingPeaks/CyclingPeaks) guys to be roaming the show floor. Joe Friel will also be presenting within the Polar booth several times and Hunter Allen will have a big presents within the Lemond Fitness booth.

Look for my Criterium race file to be posted here after the event.
Caio
Dirk

posted by Dirk at 9:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home