This is my world of cycling and just a fun way for me to share my experiences, thoughts and joy I have for cycling. Thanks for visiting Cycle Jabber and good luck in your training! Dirk Friel

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Floyd takes another TT victory today. Man that guy is undefeated this year. Danielson has his work cut out for him as he tries to capture his second straight Tour of GA. Tom did have an incredible ride today finsihing only 4 seconds behind Floyd and 20 seconds ahead of Zabriskie.

Any one out there see that Cesar Grajales of Navigators was 6th yesterday and 19th today? Last year he was 80th in the TT so this shows some great improvement over the winter. Of the US based riders Nathan O'Neill was first followed by Baldwin, England, Kobzarenko, Louder and then Cesar. I also have to mention the fact that Andrew Bajadali had a good ride too today finishing 29th.

Look out for Cesar on Brasstown Bald Saturday. He won this stage in 2004 ahead of Lance and Floyd, and can certainly repeat. A top 10 overall GC for Cesar is not far off.

GABA Group rides and Clinic...
I'm in Phonix this weekend working with the GABA club Saturday and Sunday. I will be on the Desert Breeze and Chandler rides this weekend leaving at 7am sharp. Saturay I will also be conducting a cycling skills clinic after the ride. Maybe see some of you there:)
Dirk

posted by Dirk at 7:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home