This is my world of cycling and just a fun way for me to share my experiences, thoughts and joy I have for cycling. Thanks for visiting Cycle Jabber and good luck in your training! Dirk Friel

Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Back from California

I just got back from a California vacation for my daughter's sixth birthday where we visited Disneyland, Sea World and just about everything in between. The weather was amazing and Keara had a great time and will never forget her 6th birthday.

I couldn't imagine a warmer January and I was definitely missing my bike. But it was good to be lazy and only do a few runs I guess, although we did walk miles and miles at the theme parks.


Now it is back to work at TrainingPeaks and I'm in Colorado Springs Friday and Saturday for the USA Triathlon Race Directors symposium. I am looking forward to meeting more race organizers and help them set up free customized TrainingPeaks accounts for all of their entrants. It is always fun meeting new people excited about the sport.

If you haven't signed up yet try out my twitter feed here. I am trying to mainly focus on newsworthy events surrounding TrainingPeaks and various events, training camps and things that I attend.

Ciao
Dirk

posted by Dirk at 6:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home