This is my world of cycling and just a fun way for me to share my experiences, thoughts and joy I have for cycling. Thanks for visiting Cycle Jabber and good luck in your training! Dirk Friel

Monday, May 01, 2006




Vogels training in Boulder..

Henk Vogels was in town last week preparing for the Giro and lucky for us he showed up to our local Stazio criterium (to make us all suffer just a bit more). This photo was taken after the race ad he is looking pretty fresh wouldn't you say?

Good luck to Henk in Italy. He almost won a stage last year.

Podium:
Moninger, Baldwin, Trakington.
Great job guys. It was a tough race and lots of fun. Can't wait to do it again:)

Here is my Ergomo power file from the race shown within Cycling Peaks.

Notice the huge spike in the middle where we had a $400 prime, which Henk won.

My avg watts were 266w
Normalized power was 340w
1403kjs
90-minute criterium

posted by Dirk at 2:01 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Teton said...

At first glance I couldn't believe that I had my eyes closed in that podium shot. Then I noticed Scooter's were closed as well. I think we're just reluctant to be beaten by Scott, AGAIN.

7:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home